Over the years, The Advertising Club has been honoring the best work in media through the EMVIES. And so will it continue to do this year.
EMVIES 2024 will retain the best practices of the past years. And as usual, we will have a few firsts this year.
What is new at EMVIES 2024?
- Introduction of new categories to reflect the emerging shifts and trends in Digital
- Best Media Innovation : Digital – Paid Search
- Best Media Innovation : Digital – SEO (Including App UX / UI Optimization)
- Best Media Innovation : Use of Digital for Brand Building
- Best Media Innovation : Use of Digital for Performance
- Best Media Innovation : Use of E-Com Market Places
- Best Media Innovation : Use of Connected TVs
- Best Media Innovation : Best Use of AI for a Media Solution
- Best Media Research / Analytics using First Party Data / Data Platforms / Data Technology
- EMVIE for Responsible Advertising (Privacy)
- Enhancing further the quality of the judging process in Round I by including marketers in addition to our regular senior media agency leaders.
- Bringing back the earlier excitement of LIVE Case study Presentations in Round II by making it offline.
- Giving more gravitas to the Grand EMVIE judging process by inviting top notch marketing professionals to decide the winner, in lieu of the earlier practice of giving it to the entry with the highest score across categories.
- Introducing EMVIES Master Class for “How to write winning entries?” which will be conducted by EMVIE Gold Winners of last year.
You will discover many such new things as you read along. We have arrived at all these by co-opting participating media agencies and taking their suggestions on board basis an EMVIES Town Hall and Jury feedback.
The EMVIES is meant to primarily recognize the outstanding work specifically done by the media agencies and will continue to be so.
EMVIES 2024 will reward the work done during the period 1st July, 2022 To 30th September, 2023 (15 Months).
How do I start?
1. Register an account
2. Verify your Email Address
3. Login and Start your entry
4.Submit your entry to be in the running
Best of Luck!