Over the years, The Advertising Club has been honoring the best work in media through the EMVIES. And so will it continue to do this year. EMVIES 2021 will retain the best practices of the past years. And as usual, we will also have a few more firsts this year
What is new at EMVIES 2021?
- Introduction of a new category: Best response to COVID 19
- Category Consumer Durables under Best Media Strategy & Best Integrated Campaign will be divided in two sub categories:
- Consumer Durables – Tech Products
- Consumer Durables – Other Products
- The category Best Media Innovation – Radio will now be renamed as Best Media Innovation – Audio (Radio, Podcasts & Others)
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT (ONLY FOR THIS YEAR) This has reference to various discussions held at the Pre Town-Hall Meeting dated 27th October, 2020 and the recently held Town Hall Meeting dated 7th July, 2021 regarding the pricing of the entry fees at the forthcoming EMVIEs especially in the wake of the Pandemic in the form of COVID 19. The Adclub Managing Committee has discussed the subject at length and would like to inform the entrants that we have considered to lower the entry fees by 10% for all categories exclusively for this year only.ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OF 5% FOR SUBMISSION OF 50 OR MORE ENTRIES: We are also happy to announce an additional discount of 5% on the total cost (prior to deduction of GST) only for those agencies who will submit 50 or more entries. Thus, additional discount of 5% will not be applicable to agencies submitting 1 to 49 entries. YOUNG EMVIE OF THE YEAR – REDUCED FEES Every entry submitted for the category Young Emvie of the Year will be charged an entry fee of Rs.10000/- plus GST 18% i.e., Rs.11800/- as against Rs.18000/- per entry charged last year.
How do I start?
1. Register an account
2. Verify your Email Address
3. Login and Start your entry
4.Submit your entry to be in the running
Best of Luck!